Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to: Chasing Waterfalls by TLC!. 

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It s going to be another hot one here in the valley of Tucson. The jacuzzi is looking good for today.

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Well, last nights "Mahjong Fest" was a lot of fun. We enjoyed great food that was presented by our host Shoo Shoo.

   Well, once again I did not win a game, but Elise, Shoo and Jayne were victorious. I was always one tile away from winning but it did not happen. I believe that a plan had been formulated for me to lose. I learned a lesson and I know that the next Fest I will be the winner. I think that my secret weapon backfired on me as well. Smile!

   My playmate and I saw the movie "Gotti" and it was very, very good. Great acting and we recommend this one for sure.

    My shorty and I are going to hit up the DDC today if time permits. We are going to visited by my girlfriend (Flo) this morning. She will be getting some baking lessons from Elise. Can you say brownies? Ya, ya.

    Well, I better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and be careful out there.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiornio fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Vincere non è l'obiettivo; avere un buon tempo è l'obiettivo, sì?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...