Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going? We are good here. Rick is caring for Chris and Elise is out and about taking care of errands and the like, smile!

I have just about completed all of my tasks for today. The biggie was the set up of the Jacuzzi Spa. It works great and  have the heater on right now to set the water temperature. The hydro jets work great. I am also chemically treated the water as I post to our blog. I cannot wait to get in it and chill.




OH YA,YA!





I hope that all is going well for you so far today? Have a good one and enjoy then day. Where are my swimming trunks and towel? Or Jane should I go commando? Ya, ya!

Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sembra fantastico!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...