Sunday, June 3, 2018

SUP?

Sup?

    How are you doing so far? We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". 

   Elise is caring for Chris and I just returned from getting the "Green Lady" washed inside and out. She has a smile on her face now and so do I. I also had to stop by Verizon to pick up a new phone charger for my Goggle Pixel Phone. Pricey!

   I am going to hit up my To Do List in a few minutes. Starting with restocking Chris's supplies for next week.

  After that I am going to do some yard work behind Chris's house and then  I will feed the fur-babies. After that I am going on the roof of Chris's house to put up a green shade to keep the sun off of the south side of his house.

  I am really anxious to get up the Jacuzzi Spa, but it is going to have to wait for a bit. Not to fear I will get her done.

  Well, I had better (Get Hot!) Jane did you go there? Of course you did. I believe I have my (fidanzata) worried about the upcoming "Wizard Fest" that will be hosted by us. As she should be, ya, ya!

Chat at you later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Nessun problema. La confidenza è il nome del gioco, my handsome friend.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...