Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day end? Well, mine ended the way I thought it would. My headache has subsided and we enjoyed a great meal prepared by Jayne that she shared with Elise and I.

I got a shock today but it is cool because my parents taught my brothers and I that "God does not like ugly and he is not crazy about pretty" I got proof of that today. Mom and Dad thanks for keeping an eye on me all of the time.

Elise and I watched "The Queen" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed both of the series. I am going to be busy tomorrow morning at the "Fiat" Dealer" getting some new tires for the "Green Lady". I have to keep her looking and running well. I also going to pick up some spa supplies that I need for the Jacuzzi. Hopefully I will have it up and soaking my playmate and I soon.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is on her Mac. Please keep those prayers going for my sister Marcie who has surgery in the morning.

Have a blessed evening.
Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
Praying for your sister and hope everything goes well with her surgery this morning.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...