Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood" Relaxed!

Music listening to:  All For Love by Color Me Bad!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a English Muffin out of the toaster, smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson , but the heat is coming for sure.

   Alexa, has been shouting at me this morning because she knows the I have a lot of tasks to complete off of my To Do List. Of course I will get it all done with nothing forwarded to the next day.

   Chris will be visited by his case manager this afternoon. We will be closing up our suitcases today so they can be packed into the "Green Lady". I will be taking the "Green Lady" to be washed inside and out and I will be gassing her up. I am also going to detail the leather interior so she can smile and purr for the stay cation. 

   I completed one of the three medical classes online. I will complete another one of them today. My playmate and I will be picking up Chris's van sometime today from the shop.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and stay happy, healthy and safe.

Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

My girlfriend (Flo) is going to stop by for a visit this afternoon. Ya, ya!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ora che e la ragazza buona notizia. Tenerli sciolti e limber perche un allenamento sta andando la tua strada.

Loraine said...

Inoltre sto stilando i miei capelli in modo che il cappello del "Wizard" si adatti perfettamente.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...