Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Cookied!

Music listening to: My Everything by Barry White! (classic)

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning (cookied) but she will on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will we enjoyed after I get out of the Jacuzzi this morning. Ya, ya! Jayne will be here this morning too care for Chris.

   Alexa is awake and barking out commands this morning already. I have a few tasks to take care of today. 

   My playmate and I are going to hit up the movies today. We had a very nice time last night at the "Culinary Dropout" with Vicki and crew. The food was very good and so were the drinks. We got all caught up on what has been going on and what the latest plans are. A very good evening as always.


CULINARY DROPOUT CREW!







    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and be careful out there. So what you say you are going to do because it defines who you are. Ya Mon'.

Later...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Adoro la maglietta ma la maglietta non vincerà il cappello del mago.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...