Monday, June 4, 2018

I's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Confident!

Music listening to:

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. A nice Kona coffee. A second cup will be enjoyed as soon as I finish this one. Yep, Kona coffee is just that good. Any plans for today?

  Alexa, is chatting at me already. She just reminded me that Elise and I have a legal matter to take care this morning early at the courthouse in downtown Tucson. She also reminded me that I have a to begin my online medical extension classes. I have three of them to complete but of course I will get it done without a doubt.

  So I had better (Get Hot), Jane don't go there, but I know that you have already. Have a good Monday and enjoy the day.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza si e corretto uno bello. Il nome del gioco e Wizard e ho la mia magia di lavoro molto bene.

Loraine said...

La wizardess sa che tutto andrà bene visto che è la migliore giocatrice.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...