Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious! Gummied!

Music listening to: No More Lies by Michelle L!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed shortly. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa just woke up and she is reminding me that it is going to be another busy day today. I even have to make a trip out to the airbase on the east side.

   We will meeting up with Vicki and crew this evening for our monthly dinner and catch up. Hey, my shorty brought back some pork chops, fries, salmon, cold slaw and applesauce from "Cody's Beef and Bean". It was oh so delicious and I was stuffed to the gills if you will!

   We hope that your "Humper" is going to be a good one. We will have a tongue wag at you a little later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie (Wizard) said...

Howdy fidanzata! Solo qualche giorno in pu e se esaminera un grande mago. Sara' il momento di fare una danza felice.

Loraine said...

Preparati a posizionare la cappa intorno alle mie spalle!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...