Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? I just got back from the shop turning in Chris's wheelchair for service. I got a call from the tech saying that the tilt rollers are really loose and that may be causing the problem. We will see.

I also noticed a buckle in the side board of Chris's van where the lift tongs go up and down. I noticed the buckle this morning when I put the wheelchair in the van. I looked at it closely and one of the lift tongs had been caught under the side board and lifted it and also put a hole in the side board. Not good at all. I will talk with Elise by text about it. Tomorrow the van goes into the shop for Freon replacement.

I am going to continue with my medical extension classes in a little bit. My headache is still lingering so I think I will have a few pieces of pineapple to help with it. I am a bit hungry so I had better grub on something too!

Later......Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...