Monday, June 11, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Are you hot yet? I am, ya, ya! I just got back from picking up Sister Jayne at her doctor's appointment and we stopped at the pharmacy to pick up some new meds for her as well.

Chris and I are listening to some "Fusion Jazz" and it is got the both of us in a finger poppin' mode. Ya Buddy. I do know that I am starving about right now and I don't think I can hold out until dinner.

We hope that you are enjoying the day so far? All of my tasks have been completed and that always makes me feel good. I am glad that my parents taught us to always do your best because they would not accept any less and for that my brother and I are grateful. "La Famiglia".  

Enjoy the rest of your day and stay cool, calm and collected.
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...