Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Has it been a good day for you? It has been pretty good here.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. All good.

We watched "Staircase" and "Hawaii 5 0" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed both shows. I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her laptop. I have a crockpot full of ham hocks and neck bones slowly cooking. I will be adding some collard greens to them soon and letting them slow cook. It is going to be very good and hopefully my shorty will hook up some cornbread to go along with it. Ya, ya!

While Chris is relaxing and having his supplement I will hit the Jacuzzi for a bit. Oh Yeah! Tomorrow is another major event going on here in Tucson. We are visiting Shoo Shoo for a "Mahjong Fest" that she is hosting at her home. She will be joined and defeated by myself, Elise and Sister Jayne. We will be bringing our secret weapon to make sure that Shoo is not the victor. I do hope that she has been planning to bring her (A) game because I will be bringing my (A+) game for sure.

Have a good night and sleep well. Get ready for the "Humper" that will be here tomorrow.

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...