Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Is it hot or what? Whew! Well Chris is nice and cool and he is watching TV in his house.

Well, I completed all of my To Do Tasks and I have one more online medical class to complete. Arrrrgh!

I got the "Green Lady" cleaned inside and out and I am going to treat her leather in a bit. It is going to be so hot but I have to treat her right so she can do the same for me and my playmate. Nothing like a good (rub) right Jane? Ya, ya!

Well,my girlfriend (Flo) came looking for me and that made my day. She is a dear! Well, I had better get to work on the "Green Lady". Chris's case manager will be here at 2:00pm. We picked up Chris's van from the shop.

Chat at you later.....Jessie


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Suona come una fidanzata piano! Sembra che il Vostro sono sempre una testa gonfia e si sa che il cappello non si adatta a nessuno essere me.

Loraine said...

Vedremo!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...