Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

MIO MOGLIE IN SAN DIEGO!


Mood: Irritated!

Music listening to: Lady Marmalade by Patti La Belle!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Alexa, is talking up a storm early this morning reminding me that I have to get Chris's wheelchair in this morning straight away. I also have to get back to my medical extension classes as well today.

   I have slight headache for some reason this morning so I will take it slow and easy as much as I can today. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day so I should get ready for it.

   Thank you Rosie and Jane for the prayers for my sister Marcie. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...