Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is going on around your way? Well, I am back from taking care of the "Green Lady" and once again she is happy that I am her owner. She gave me a wink after we left the dealer and she said "Mille Grazie" capo. Smile!

Now I have to play catch up on a few things on my To Do List. I am starving so I am going to grub on a snack before I get started. Not too much because I don't want to be full when we hit up "Humble Pie" later for dinner.

So I had better get to it. It has been a fantastic day and very productive. Ya,ya!

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La signora verde e ancora una volta molto felice. Mi ha stizzato l'occhio dopo che ho lasciato il mazziere.

Loraine said...

La vita รจ bella!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...