Monday, June 11, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

  Did your day end well? It has been a busy one for Chris and I but we got her done. Jane don't go there?

Elise prepared soup for dinner with baby carrots and sliced tomatoes. All good. We watched the "Queen" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed both of them.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. Tomorrow is going to be busy like today. We will be closing up our suitcases after we do a final check to make sure the we have everything we need for the stay-cation. Ya, ya!

The "Green Lady" will be gassed up and given a good wash inside and out. I also need to detail the leather in side. It will make her smile and purr!

Have a good night and sleep well.
See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, Thailand sounds great. Enjoy you stay.

Fidanzata, give those fingers a good workout and a massage. The day is coming up very fast for your defeat.

Jayne, how are you feeling?

Paula, how are you feeling?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Come sono quelle dita facendo fidanzata>

Loraine said...

Ho dita favolose! Aspetta e vedrai.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...