Sunday, June 10, 2018

Hello!H

Hello!

How is your day going so far? So far so good here in central Tucson.

We just got back from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with our daughter Kim and grandson Hudson. My he has grown since we saw him last. It was good to see them and to catch up on what has been going on and future plans.


GRANDMA AND HUDSON


GRANDPA AND HUDSON

OUR DAUGHTER KIM AND HUDSON


Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to do some yard work behind Chris's house. I will also restock Chris's supplies for next week. I just dropped Jayne off at church and I will pick her up at noon and drop her by Fry's.

We have discussed what we are going to pack for our stay-cation that starts on Wednesday morning. Lookout Flagstaff, Winslow and San Carlos here we come, smile!

We are looking forward to the "Desert Voices" concert and later our meeting up with the crew at "Zemams" for dinner.

Have a good one.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...