Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? I am doing great today. I still have a slight headache but I got all of my To Do List tasks taken care of. Ya, ya!

Chris and I watched another horror movie on Netflix and we loved it. My playmate loves to Jacuzzi Spa and like me cannot wait to get in it. 

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is at her book club meeting at "Cody's Beef and Bean". I am really looking forward to what see brings me for dinner. Oh Yeah!

I am feeling really good today and I am so grateful for everyone who makes my life wonderful. My (moglio), family, close friends and those so- called acquaintances. I am glad that I have the wherewith all to stick to my guns and finish what I say that I am going to do. I owe that to my parents, indeed. Don't get me wrong I get side-tracked, but I always get her done. WooHoo! Can you feel me? 

Have a great evening and get ready for a Humper! Right Jane? you know how we do, right? My (fidanzata) Loraine is going to be totally defeated this weekend. Bring it fidanzata.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Marcie, how are things?

Shoo Shoo, how are you?


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Non vedo l'ora di un tuffo presto.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...