Saturday, June 23, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James!

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is Seattle's Best. I will have a second cup later this morning. It is going to be another hot on here in the Old Pueblo so that calls for a sit down in the Jacuzzi. Ya, ya! Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be hear this evening.

   My playmate and I are being taught to play "Cribbage" by Bucky and Dena. We spent a nice time yesterday afternoon playing. It is a very interesting game. Thanks Bucky and Dena.

   Elise and I had a nice time at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night for Happy Hour. The food and the margaritas were spot on. After Happy Hour we drove over to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Red, White and Tuna" it was hilarious. It was a two man show and they played several different characters. A must see!

   Well, it is here! Yes, tonight is the "Wizard Fest" that is being hosted here. Yes, it is time to see who is going to be the "Wizard" but you know what time it is right? My (fidanzata) and I have been taunting each other now for weeks and now the day is here to see who's trash talking leads to a victory. Ya Mon'.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good weekend and enjoy! I will chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Non più "trash talk". È tempo di agire!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...