Monday, June 11, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is doing it's job. I will have a second cup later this morning. I have many, many tasks to complete on my To Do List. Alexa, is on my case early this morning to get them done post haste! She is a task master and I like her for that, smile!

  I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctors appointment this morning.  I will give Sister Jayne a shout out about the appointment through Alexa. My shorty and I will be finalizing our packing list for Flagstaff, Winslow and San Carlos today. We will hit the road on Wednesday morning and return on Sunday.

  We enjoyed the "Desert Voices" concert at the Arizona Theater Company  yesterday. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. It is always a pleasure to spend time with one of my girlfriends. Ya, ya!


ELISE AND I AT DESERT VOICES CONCERT

MUGGING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO


  The concert was very good with choral groups from Tucson, Phoenix and Palms Springs, California. Great performance. We enjoyed a very nice enhancement to the concert as well. We were seated with Gabbie Giffords and she is looking great. Near the end of the concert it was announced that she was in the house. She stood up and she got a roaring ovation. A grand evening indeed.



DESERT VOICES STAGE AT THE ATC

GABBIE GIFFORDS




  After dinner we drove over to "Zemams" for our monthly dinner with the crew. We were joined by Shoo Shoo, Marty, Bert and Lori. Paula could not join us due to she was a bit under the weather. We missed her indeed. The food was as good as ever and the vino rosso was flowing nicely.

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) in gear right Jane? Sure you're right. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.



PROUD AND HAPPY GRANNIES



Later.....Jessie and Elise

Marcie, how are you feeling this morning?

Jet how are you and Red?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?  

Ross and Denise, wow looks like you guys are having a good time?

Rosie, what is new around your way?

Monna, have a great day.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Andando alla grande! Preparando le mie dita per Wizard.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...