Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday! We're Back!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Concerned!

Music listening to:

   It's a Monday! How are you doing ?We are back! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. We had a very nice time in Flagstaff, Winslow and San Carlos. We will provide details and pictures as soon as we get back to normal.

  We want to thank Meg and Lois for keeping an eye out for us while we were away. Also we thank Jayne for being in charge and doing such a good job caring for Chris as well.

   We hope that all of the Father's enjoyed Father's Day I did for sure. I received a nice gift certificate to (Winc) from JT. It is a online vino ordering site and I will make good use of it. Thanks JT!

Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise



4 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza hai solo pochi giornio in piu prima di essere sconfitti. Ha, ha, ha!

Loraine said...

Mentre eri impegnato a divertirti, ero qui a praticare. Ha ha ha!

Jessie said...

Una mossa molto intelligente da parte tua fidanzata. Non ti aiutera neanche un po'.

Loraine said...

Posso sentire la mia fortuna crescere mentre scrivo!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...