Monday, June 4, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

Are you doing OK so far on this Monday? We just got back from court and all is well. The judge sent a gift home for Chris and he is loving it.




GIFT FOR CHRIS FROM THE JUDGE!


While he is resting listening to some "Fusion Jazz" with me. I need to play catch up on my "To Do List". I also need to update my "Bucket List" as well.

Tomorrow I will be taking Chris's wheelchair back in for a (tilt) adjustment and lock check. I hope that they get it right this time.

My playmate is out taking care of some errands that she needs to complete. On Wednesday I will be taking the "Green Lady" in to have some new tires put on her. She will be purring big time after that.

 I also need to pick up some chlorine tabs for the Jacuzzi Spa while I am out and about tomorrow or Wednesday.

Hope that you are doing well? Chat at you later. Jane thanks for the eatery info in Flagstaff.

Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Continua a pensare a quella ragazza. Basta continuare a praticare perche il tempo sara qui molto presto per dimostrare che io sono il mago.

Loraine said...

Vedremo!

Jessie said...

Si, vedremo fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...