Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday!

Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! (I Still Rise)

Music listening to: Never Too Much by Luther Vandross!

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she will up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa, is chatting with m this morning telling me that I have a few tasks to complete off of my To Do List. She also asked me if today is going to be a horror movie day for Chris and I. Of course it is going to be if all goes well, smile!

   We enjoyed a very nice evening with Dean and Bucky. We got some more instruction of how to play "Cribbage" and of course we played "Wizard". Ya, ya. We also enjoyed a very nice dinner. It is always a good time with them.

ELISE AND BUCKY

THE LOVELY DENA

MIO MOGLIE


   I will post more pics from our stay-cation in Winslow later today. I am looking at the Jacuzzi this morning but I will probably not be able to dive in it today.

   I am feeling extra good this morning for some reason and I am not complaining. I do know that I am blessed and for that I am grateful. Life is good! Ya Mon'.

JAYNE AND CHRIS





  Have a good Monday and enjoy the day.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger and Ray have a safe trip home.

Rosie, how are you?

Sandy, what is new?

Ross and Denise, are you resting up?

Herman, anything on the authorization paperwork for July?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...