Saturday, June 30, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

WHEY YUN A GO MON'?


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Where Is The Love by the Black Eyed Peas!

 It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice breakfast. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

 My shorty and I had a very nice dinner with Alphonso and his wife at "Incas". The food was very good and the pitcher of "Pisco Sours" was outstanding.The place was packed inside and out on the patio.

 Well, this evening is the Murder Mystery Dinner that is being hosted by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. It is going to be a evening of fun, food and of course murder. Ya, ya!

 Yesterday I received 3 bottle of vino from my son JT that I ordered as a Fathers Day gift. I am looking forward opening a bottle soon. One of the bottles is a (Lodi)our favorite vino. Thanks JT.

WINC

VINO FROM JT


 Have a good weekend and be careful out there. We will chat at you later.

ALPHA ROMEO $80,000.00

MY GIRLFRIEND FLO

JAYNE AND CHRIS ON A SEMI

JAYNE AND CHRIS

JAYNE

FLO IN CHALK


Jessie and Elise

Herman, anything on the paperwork?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie mio amore!

countrygranny47 said...

THE PICTURES ARE GREAT.
THAT TRUCK WITH JAYNE AND CHRIS PICTURE ON IS REALLY, REALLY NICE.
LOVE ALL THE PICTURES JESSIE,,

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...