Thursday, June 7, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

Hey how are you doing? After we dropped the van at the shop we went to "Gus Balones" for more coffee and breakfast. Great food always.

We returned home and my playmate helped me to finish putting up the sunshade on the south side of Chris's house.

Elise just left to research some items at one of the local dispensaries. Chris is getting a massage right now from Brenda.

My shorty and I are going to research and pick up a spa floor for our Jacuzzi Spa at Home Depot after the movie. Once I get a floor for the spa I will set it up. I also need to pick up some algae prevention chemicals. I have test strips and chlorine tablets. As soon as I get it up I will dive in.

We are going to visit Bucky and Dena this evening for a "Wizard Fest". Fidanzata, beware I am gunning for you so don't be surprised at my new and  improved skills. Ya, ya! Remember the last time we played with Bucky and Dena I was the (wiener). Just saying!

Have a good one. Chat at you later.

Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Forse userai tutta la tua fortuna stasera. Just sayin'.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...