Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing so far on this Humper? We are good here but the heat keeps going up and up.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and Alexa, is happy because she is playing some "Sacramento Smooth Jazz" for me and it is sounding good. I am finger popping and tapping my feet. Oops I just stood up and I busted a move. Ya,ya!

The crock pot of collards, neck bones and ham hocks are done and oh goodness it is so good. Ya Mon'. I am going to rest and relax so I can be ready for Shoo Shoo tonight at the "Mahjong Fest". I am sure that she is shaking in her boots about right now,and if she is not oh well a loss is coming her way for sure.

My playmate will be back soon. We are going to the movies to see "Gotti", it should be a good one indeed. We hope that your day is going well so far?

My sister Marcie is getting on my case about my losing streak but that is going to change tonight. She even said that she would bet me in "Canasta". Now this is my sister running at me. Can you believe that?

Have great afternoon and evening.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...