Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Blessed! (I Still Rise)

Music listening to: I Like Big Butts by Sir-Mix-A-Lot!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like a Bagel out of toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed shortly. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is going to be another hot one here in the desert.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am sure that she is not going to stay that way. Smile! Can you believe that I don't have anything to do on my To Do List for today? That doesn't happen very often. Hey, I maybe able to sneak in a short nap or I can dive into the Jacuzzi.

   Have a good Tricky Tuesday and get ready for Hump Day! I will pot more pics from Winslow later today.


Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...