Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

We hope that your evening was a good one? We enjoyed breakfast for dinner. Elise prepared homemade waffles, eggs and sausages with plenty of coffee to get it all down. All good!

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. I talked with the techs about Chris's wheelchair and he is going to be evaluated for a new one. WooHoo!

We are all packed and ready to hit the road for Flagstaff in the morning. We will be staying at a Airbnb there for one night before we head to Winslow. We are looking forward to the rest and the relaxation.

Sleep well and get ready for Hump Day!

Nite…...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Goditi una vacanza meravigliosa, così sarai pronto a perdere i giochi di "Wizard".

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...