Friday, June 29, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Brownied!

Music listening to: Weak by SWV!

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Jayne and I will be taking Chris to a  routine doctors appointment early this morning. Chris is looking forward to this visit because he can flirt with his favorite nurse. WooHoo!

   My playmate and I are going to meet up with Alphonso and his wife at "Incas" this evening for dinner and cocktails. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF and be careful out there.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Erika, enjoy Stuttgart. 

Rosie, how are you doing? 

Herman, anything on the authorization paperwork?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Festeggia ogni giorno. Questo è quello che facciamo.

Jessie said...

Ogni giorno e benedizione. Avere un buon fine settimana mio caro!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...