Sunday, June 24, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey how is it going? I got all of my chores and tasks completed and I just spent 30 minutes in the Jacuzzi. I am refreshed and relaxed now. All of a sudden I am getting the munchies. WooHoo!


JACUZZI TIME!


Here are a few pics from our stay in Winslow, AZ. I will post a few at a time until I have posted them all. Enjoy because we did big time.


ELISE CHILLIN' IN OUR ROOM

ENTRANCE TO OUR ROOM

ENTRANCE TO LA POSADA

THE GROUNDS OF LA POSADA



ANOTHER SHOT OF OUR ROOM



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata! Godiamo ogni momento che spendiam0 con voi perche sappiamo che sta andando essere un tempo fantastic. Siamo contenti che ti sia piaciuto il dessert.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...