Friday, June 8, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rummied and Gummied!

Music listening to: California Love by 2 Pac!

   It's a TGIF! What is new? I started  the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave again but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa, is warning me that it is going be another hot one out today. She says I need to get all of my tasks completed without fail. "Dilly Dilly" I can't believe that I even said that, smile! Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

   My playmate and I are looking forward to our evening with Jane, Papa John and Ramsey Lewis. WooHoo! Have a good TGIF and enjoy the day.


GO WARRIORS!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Marcie and Blake, how are things?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Erika, always good to hear from you. Great pictures of you visit to you parents.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Boungiorno fidanzata. Come va? I giorni stanno andando veloce e il mago giorno sara' qui. Naturalmente si sa che cosa significa giusto? Sono in cima alla mia partita!

Loraine said...

Troppa fiducia danneggerà l'uomo!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...