Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!


SHEILA LOOK INTO THE CHEESEBALLS!


Mood: Content! Gummied! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Red, Red Wine by UB-40!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be downed later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Well, Alexa is awake and reminding me that I have a couple of tasks I need to complete today and I will.The crock pot is back on and those neck bones, ham hocks and collards are smiling very good.

 I am going to bring rain and thunder this evening at my girlfriend's home. Yep, the "Mahjong Fest" is tonight. Good luck to all who play just to be defeated by me. Ya,ya!

If time permits I will post more about our recent stay-cation. Have a good "Humper" right Jane? You always do!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

(Still I Rise)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si fidanzata. La Posada Hotel e molto bello.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...