Saturday, June 9, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey it is just too hot outside. Whew! I just finished putting up some solar fence lights on the south side of the house.

My shorty and I are impressed at the job  Sister Jayne did on the driveway and the backyard. Fantastic job and I am sure that she is tired now. Thank you Sister Jayne.

Well, the fur-babies are good and healthy. The only problem that was seen is that Buttercup has a broken tooth. We will keep and eye on this she is not in any pain at the present time.

I also made a trip to Home Depot to pick up some more fake grass carpet for the south side of Chris's House as well. I also need to power wash the sidewalk on the south side of Chris's house too!

My playmate is out grocery shopping and I am sure that she will be worn out when she returns. We are still going to hit up a movie later this evening.

Have a good afternoon and stay cool.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Sister Marcie is back at home and she is in a lot of pain. Please keep those prayers flowing for her and Blake.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Davvero? Sono sicuro che ti sbagli fidanzata.

Loraine said...

E il cappello era, ovviamente, fatto apposta per me!

countrygranny47 said...

Sending prayers to your sister...

Jessie said...

Thank you Granny.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...