Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Sitting Up In My Room by Brandy!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be putting feet to the floor post haste to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have a second cup with a small piece of pork chop to go along with it after my lab work this morning.

    My To Do List is very light for today. The major task on it is to get my labs done. I can do that. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I will be attacking the treadmill later this evening. It is time for my shorty and I to start to think about what we are going to pack for rainy and cold Seattle. We are looking forward to this respite.

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a good Tuesday and enjoy!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, how are you doing? Thank you for the touching email yesterday.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...