Thursday, May 11, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was it a good one? I just got off of the treadmill and I am the victor this evening. I am soaked with sweat but that is a good thing.

Elise prepared fried Tilapia, fries, cold slaw, and several cocktails for dinner. It was so, so good. I stuffed myself. The treadmill worked its wonders on my stuffiness. Yeah!

Elise has hit the sheets to read and I will follow suit soon. I am watching TV for a bit now. It will aid me in my cool down.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Loraine,, oh yeah I am looking forward to our dinner and the more hugs the better. I miss them don't you know?

Olivia, have a good night.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hugs are one of my favorite things on earth! Get your arms ready!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...