Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hello!

Hello!







How are you? We just got back from having a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever.

Chris is enjoying his massage right now from Donna. Elise will start to care for Chris as soon as Donna has completed his massage.

I have a few things to get done to include cleaning up behind Chris's house. I will also restock all of Chris's supplies for the upcoming week. After that I will hit the treadmill and get my sweat on, smile!

We are going to see the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" in 3D the evening. We enjoyed the first one and this one has gotten very good reviews. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sunday.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...