Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Are you good? I just got off of the treadmill and I am winning at this game. Yes, Sir!

Elise prepared French Toast for dinner with sausages and we enjoyed tea to get it all down. We watched the last of "Homeland" on Netflix. What are we going to watch now? It is a puzzlement!

I reserved our rental car for our stay in Seattle, Washington. We are really looking forward to this get-away. We will visit with Eddie for a few days and we will visit Sandy, Roy and Susie as well. It will be good to see everyone.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate has hit the sheets to read a book. Have a sleepy night and may tomorrow be a real Humper for you. Right Jane? Sure you're right!

Prost......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...