Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. She will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" with breakfast. Can you say Chicken Fried Chicken? I will be for sure!

    Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise is all packed and I am still in the process of packing for our trip to Seattle.

    My To Do List says that I have to restock Chris's supplies for the upcoming week. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Sunday and stay safe, happy and free.

See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...