Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!





ELISE IN PRESCOTT


Was your day a good one? It has been very, very relaxed here today. Chris and I shared some (me) time out on the front porch. We people watched, watched the lizards do push-ups, and we bird watched. A very restful day. Tomorrow that all comes to an end because I have many tasks to complete.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner.We had pancakes, eggs and sausages. We got it all down with coffee. Very good. We watched "Homeland" on DVD and we watched "Rectify" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed it all.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop.  The fur-babies are relaxing in the backyard. I guess I need to feed them soon. Have a good night an sleep well.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Mary and Loraine thank you for the comments about the pic of Elise.

Sheila, have a good time in Douglas.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...