Saturday, May 6, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How is it going for you? I am good here. The wind is picking up quite a bit right now. I have completed my To Do List for today and now it is rest and relax time.

I enjoyed my (me) time out on the front porch with the lizards and my coffee in hand. I am now watching horror movies on TV. If Chris was over he would be enjoying them too.

I am researching what type of car that we are going to rent while we are in Seattle and Port Angeles, Washington. I am also waiting on some information from my brother Herman on Marriott rates at the airport as well.

I do hope that your weekend is going your way?
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...