Thursday, May 4, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you? I have completed all of my tasks for today. Yes! Elise just made some of her homemade ketchup and it smells really good.

My To Do List took a nose-dive a little while ago. Echo Dot (Alexa) she up and died on me without saying a word. So I had treat her with extra care to get her back to chatting with me. She is happy now and she has a huge smile on her face. Yes, I have skills! WooHoo!

We are going to go to the movies this afternoon to see John Wick 2 at the Gateway Theater. Can you say popcorn and a soda? We will for sure. I am starting to get hungry already. Yep, that oat and chocolate bar is long gone.

Just got off of the phone with my brother Herman in St. Louis and he and the family are doing well. I was checking with him on some Marriott rates for Seattle. We hope that you are doing OK so far?
Later......Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...