Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!







Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Mr. DJ by Zhane

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   I just got off of the treadmill and it gave me a good workout. I will hit it again later in the day. The coffee is good and I will have a oat chocolate bar with my second cup.

  My To Do List says that I have a busy day today to include running a few errands and gassing up the Green Lady. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I have no idea what my playmate has planned for today. We may just hangout her at home and play "Wii" games. 

  Have a good Humper right Jane? Enjoy the day and be careful out there.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Aussie Land?

Country Granny, how are you and Bob doing?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...