Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did you have a good one today? I got plenty of rest and I enjoyed my (me) time this morning.

Elise prepared pinto beans and cornbread for dinner this evening. We also has baby carrots as well. It was all good we watched "Rectify" and "Frankie and Grace" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Tomorrow is going to be a busy one so says my To Do List.

We are going to have dinner at "Pinnacle Peak" with Nancy and Ron. Can you say "Big Cowboy?" I will for sure and of course there must be vino to enjoy. It's the Italian in me, smile!

Have a great evening and sleep well.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Elaine, great pic of your pooch at the Parlor.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...