Thursday, May 11, 2017

SUP?

SUP?

Are you good? I know that I am, smile! Right Jane? It is turning out to be a very nice day here in the Old Pueblo.

We just got back from having  a very nice breakfast at "Mimi's Cafe". We enjoyed a mimosa prior to our meal. Elise got the breakfast tacos and I got the chicken and waffles. It was all good and very filling.

We are going to go to Park Place to have my shorty's Ipod's battery replaced. After that we are going to the movies. We are going to spend the evening at home with a nice fish fry with a ton of fries. I can hardly wait. You know that means a another trip to the treadmill, right? Smile!

Hope that you are doing well?
Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm doing well and can't wait to see you Saturday. Lots of hugs for sure!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...