Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!


ELISE AND I IN MAUI


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Escapade by Janet Jackson!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave and she is not stirring about this morning. She will start her day soon.. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch with the lizard patrol. Smile!

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. My To Do List is not bad today. Elise and I are meeting up with Dottie later today at the DDC for a (perk) that includes a overnight stay. So be listening for the Cha Ching or a lot of cussing, smile!

   I will post more about or trip to Washington this morning if time permits. Have a great Humper.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine and Jim, fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine, yes it is so green in Washington. A bit chilly too! We had a wonderful time.

Jessie said...

Hey Susie, wow you guys had the same liver and onions that Elise enjoyed. How did you guys like it?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...