Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!




Music listening to" Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my (me) time with a chocolate chip granola bar. It is going to be a hot one here in Tucson, maybe 100 degrees today. Whew!

  My To Do List is empty except for my treadmill workouts. I already completed my morning treadmill workout.

  We may go to the movies today. Elise will check to see what is playing that we haven't seen as of yet. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Have a good day and enjoy!
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...