Saturday, May 20, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Talk to Me by Jodeci

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and already for a nice cup full. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

    My shorty and I are taking the fur-babies to be groomed this morning. They will get a summer cut with the works.

    My To Do List is loaded with tasks for today. It is loaded because we leave for Seattle tomorrow. We have some checking and double checking to do. Busy Day!

    Life is beautiful and I am blessed. I am glad that I learn something new everyday. At times I get these feelings and they keep me on my toes if you will? I can feel something building up and it is going to present itself soon. So it is on alert I go, smile! I have noticed some very strange things going on lately....

   Well, I had better get to moving along. Have a good weekend.Always Be Who You Are! Don't Forget Where You Come From!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, so good to hear from you. Thanks for the video.

Eddie, see you soon!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...