Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Are you good? I just got off of the treadmill for this evening and it is kicking my butt, let me tell you. I will resume again in the morning while Chris is resting.

What a restful day today for me. I got all of my tasks done, got my (me) time in, and I fell on the bed for a quick stretch out. I am refreshed and feeling a bit frisky! Yeah Mon'.

Elise prepared red chili tamales for dinner with refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese crisps and salsa. Of course we downed it all with a few (birra's). Modelo Negra por favor!

I took a nice hot shower and now I am starting to get sleepy. Go figure? Tomorrow is going to be another slow day for me as well. Not too much to do. I have been looking at the Atlas for our upcoming trip to Seattle, Washington and to Port Angeles, Washington. It is going to be a very nice trip with different scenery to boot.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well and start your day of with a positive outlook.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...