Saturday, May 6, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Oh Sheila by Ready For The World!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   Well, I just got off of the treadmill and I am feeling pretty good. The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will enjoy a second cup with a oat and chocolate bar while I am on my (me) time.

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. My To Do List is light again today and that is good.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was as good as ever and the carafe of Burgundy was spot on.

   We are going to have dinner this evening at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill". We will enjoy our meal with live jazz. After dinner we will stroll over the the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Sherlock Holmes". It got great reviews and we are looking forward to it.

   Well , I had better get to it. Have a good weekend and stay safe.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...


LOVE THE COW ON HERE,, lol
HAVE A GREAT DAY JESSIE & ELSIE

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...