Friday, May 5, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? We just got back from "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was very good. I got the pork chops and my playmate got the T-bone special. We got it all down with a carafe of room temperature Burgundy. Ahhh, so good.

Elise is stuffed and she had hit the sheets to read a book. I just finished up my evening treadmill run, and yes it is still kicking my butt. Sweat is pouring big time. I believe I lost all of my Burgundy and it needs to be replaced, smile!

Have a great evening and sleep well. I know I will. Can you say muffin Jane? We will for sure. Marv is here caring for Chris.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...