Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? I just got off of the treadmill and tonight it got the best of me but I will bounce back tomorrow morning.

Elise and I played "Wii" games this afternoon and we need some more practice let me tell you. We are no longer (pros) at bowling. A sad state of affairs.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had eggs, crispy bacon, hash browns and toast. We got it all down with a few cocktails. Delicious!

My shorty has hit the sheets to read a book and I will follow suit in a bit. It has been a very good day but a little busy. Tomorrow morning we are going to "Mimi's Café" for breakfast. We have not been there in a long time. It is (gummy) time. Right Jane?

Get a good night's sleep. Have a better day tomorrow.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise


Shoo Shoo, I informed Bobby about the Corgi/Pit dog that you told me about. He said that he will contact you tomorrow about it.

Loraine, are you OK?

Herman, thanks for checking on the Marriott hotels for us.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...